Friday, March 02, 2007

In Like a Lion (Brand), Out Like a Lamb('s Pride)

Anybody else ever notice what a yarny (yes, I think I've just coined a new word) month March is? Well, I'm planning to celebrate by heading to the semi-annual Knitters' Breakfast at the Fabric Place tomorrow morning. Free food, a trunk show, door prizes, and serious discounts on yarn (and everything else in the huge fabric store). What's not to like (well, sometimes the trunk show, but that's another story . . . )?

Normally, I don't shop for much yarn at this store--although they do sometimes discount Cascade 220 to $5/skein or less, and I always find other surprises there. But I thought this would be a great chance to enhance my stash with some less expensive yarns to make some of the new spring patterns I've been coveting lately. Plus, I'm definitely going to pick up some lining fabric (and maybe some other hardware) for my Doctor's Bag, which I've just about finished knitting. I'll report back this weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jofrog said...

Oooh, have fun!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

They do have a great price on Cascade 220 . . .but now they tax yarn in RI!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home