Monday, March 05, 2007

Adios!

This may be my last post for the week, since I leave really early tomorrow morning for five days with my sister at Balamku Inn, a small eco-friendly resort on Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula. Kayaking, snorkeling, and lying around doing nothing are all on the agenda. It looks like the temps will be in the 90s while I'm there--here's hoping the vast swing in temperature doesn't send my body into shock!

Looks like I'm getting out of Dodge just in time, since the high temps in Boston will be in the teens while I'm gone. I think my sister, who lives in Minnesota, though, is even more anxious to head south for a few days. Check out this picture:




I think my sister would gladly wade through miles of thigh-high snow to escape the cold, snowy weather they've been having there lately! (And, by the way, check it out--she's wearing the hat I knit her last year; isn't it gratifying to see people actually wear their hand-knit gifts?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jofrog said...

Your sister and you look SO ALIKE! I totally thought it was a picture of you. Have a wonderful warm vacation.

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a blast - make sure you swim in a cenote, it's amazing down there. One of my favorite vacation spots ever....tortilla soup, fish tacos, cold beer and hot sun! woo hoo.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home